Moxley Architects moved into their current office in 1988. The building dates from circa 1910 and was originally constructed as a Temperance Billiard Hall.
The conversion included the addition of a mezzanine floor, kept clear of the building perimeter so that the barrel vaulted roof form remains uninterrupted. Access to the mezzanine is via a large spiral staircase towards the front of the building.
The last image shows the original architects drawings for the building that we found whilst working on its restoration.